Your Interior Styling Journey
01 | Consultation
We carry out the 1-hour consultation onsite at your property, or if your property is yet to be completed, the consultation can take place in our creative studio in Bundall.
During the consult we cover the following:
- Detailed photos and measurements are taken of your space
- Look over existing floor plans
- Discuss your priorities and goals for the concept you envision
- Cover the full scope of the project detailing the rooms and spaces you're looking to furnish
- Discuss budget + timelines
Your property must be within 100km of Bundall, Queensland. Some exceptions are possible so please feel free to ask any further questions via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
02 | Mood Board
Curated from the consultation discussions, three mood boards will be developed, bringing your vision to life.
These boards will include a selection of our products suitable for your home, giving you a great idea of how it will all come together.
Additional mood boards can be quoted after the consultation if required.
03 | Selections
Once you've made your selections and confirmed your items, a detailed quote with stock availability and ETA of goods will be created.
We will then provide a price breakdown for your payment required to secure your order.
- In stock items require full payment
- Goods with lead times beyond 4 weeks require a 50% deposit
04 | Delivery / Install
As your goods arrive at our warehouse, we can stockpile your order until all goods are ready for delivery. Storage periods can be assessed at point of purchase.
Two options are available for delivery:
- Full install: Installation of ordered goods and styling of your decorator. Includes rubbish removal and assembly. Quoted per job. Excludes wall hangings.
- White Glove: Carried out by a third party, white glove service includes rubbish removal and assembly of any items. Quoted per job. excludes wall hangings.